My True Love

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

THE GREAT SWINGAPORE ESCAPE 22-24 June ' 07

This post is messed up, excuse me for my french ... I'm in hybernation (moody + lost and found + yet hopeful)


It was about time that I kidnapped MY PIMPLE and Emilie, escape from the KL life as I sing Chris Daughtry's - and I'M COMING HOME ... song.





Shocked, I felt like KL suffocated me with its strong embrace and I felt like SCREAMING! I was due...

Fortunately, friends from Switzerland, Christian and Christof coincidentally felt like running away from KL too.





THE
BEACHY BABE IS BACK!
Only For the weekend :(





Mermaids foolin around at Siloso Beach



Mermaid Moi and Merman Christian pretending to be a couple ...

and at Cafe Del Mar with half naked uncles... well not all of them I suppose but no one was HOT! ugh








Night Owls at the Night Safari










4 happy campers waiting for the tram




I
gave Emilie a tour of Raffles Hotel, which I claim is hacienda de Karla











... bumped into Edmund for brunch where I ate 1 whole pizza OMG I'm shamelessly a glutton FULL STOP.





While trying to lose all the fat I gained, surprise came my way when I bumped into old friendsters gallivanting around Orchard Rd.. Naomi and Tones with their twins!

Then night time came... it was by far the most romantic night of my life ... and IT DIDN'T EVEN INVOLVE ME. Well I'll tell you why next time... but being the third wheel's got me to eat at the revolving french resto in Mandarin!!! Nice wine, mojitos, foie gras et al.
Unforgettable serenade by the Pinoy Mariachi who sang "Hotel California"
Plus...Transtar upgraded our seat from low class S*** to first class! Just my luck ... check out the diva on the massage chair
Guess who's driving me home to KL?!

No comments: