My True Love

Saturday, June 2, 2007

VANITY PAINS - what does it take?

What's a girl to do? Don't mind my messy room...I'm in a hurry. It was an impulsive decision to get my ass out on a friday night - well sat 1 am. Geeez I only got 2 hours to party! Ok I have time to smile for you peeps... now let me tell you what it takes to somehow look human.


First off, I gotta run to the shower. Don't push you're luck, you ain't seeing this part!

Next, I gotta say "mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest one of all?"

Putting on make up is a pain in the ass. But then again, I can't go out looking like an "Auntie", or look like an over made-up Lady Boy.


I never fail to try on several outfits to hide my fat. Why did I forget to go on a diet and exercise ugh!! While grunting to myself, I pull out one dressy outfit ... check how I look ... then change my mind ... then go try on another... by the time I decide what to wear, I'm exhausted. I need a quick shower. What pain! I need a fairy godmother to give me a model stick-figure, damn.




Ok so I finally decide what to wear .. it's about time, thank god! It's 1.45am, better late than latER. Time to P-A-R-T-Y!





But before heading out the door, one last obstacle is slapped to my face... I NEVER HAVE THE RIGHT SHOES TO WEAR!!! Aiyoooooooo!

Pfffffttttt!~




1 comment:

Ivy Chee 徐于茜 said...

well i have the same problem babe!! that's the nature of being a wearman~