My True Love

Monday, December 17, 2007

My Awakening...

It's been 3 months since my last post. Where have I been?!

I was recently reprimanded by my addicted to Karachi friend Woodsy to update my blog, reminding me that I have one ... somewhere. After a few attempts, I finally got the password right. Wella! Here I am.

To kick off my post for this week, please indulge me by sharing with you my first lust errr, LOVE I mean. Ok I'm sure that Woodsy and all my guy friends wouldn't be smiling about this BUT I'M POSTING IT ANYWAY!!!

This is a tribute to the man I had a crush on for years, my ONE, my ONLY . . . who made me loca . . .

RICKY MARTIN!!

I first set my eyes on him during his MENUDO days. Check this out w00t w00t! OK laugh all you want, I'm crazy! OOooH LaLa even at 10 years old I know a hot stud when I see one.





Watching him shake his bon bon never fails to make my jaw drop.




Now that he's all grown up, he is hotter than ever especially in this commercial ... tastefully naked.
Oh yes! NAKED :)




OK, back to work...
THANK GOD IT'S MONDAY!
OOOH! Feelin HOT HOT HOT!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It wouldn't be quite so bad, except I feel somehow responsible. All I wanted was to encourage artistry... instead we got tight latin pants.

Sorry World... In future I shall keep my misguided attempts at encouragement to myself...

Vinay said...

Do you remember who first told you that your dear hero was gay? The bro who said Ricky was in Cebu.
Am I back from the dead or just a bad dream?

Karla K. said...

OMG Bro! How are you???? Yes he's gay but still HOTTTT! Grrrr where in the world are you? Email me mskarlak@gmail.com!