My True Love

Friday, December 21, 2007

I Lost My MOJO

HELLO who picked mine up by mistake?!

Unreal as it may sound, I just found that I do have my bad mood. I usually laugh at anything, and genuinely believe that a day without laughter is a day not lived. I smile generously at the tiniest hint of kindness and a whiff of sincere humanity.

Today, I woke up with my heart beating so fast it seemed like something bad was going to happen. I HATE HAVING THIS WOMAN'S INSTINCT thing bugging me when I don't have the faintest clue what it is I'm supposed to be worried about.

Tragedy did strike me, this feeling seems familiar. Awe c'mon! Here I go again - I lost my MOJO! I asked myself WHYYYYYY?... Why WHAAAAAAAT?! Ask me what's wrong I'll say nothing, coz there's really nothing!

OH MAN! Now I know what happened, I WOKE UP ... when I wanted my dream to never ever end! The question is ... who's the culprit that POKED me?! And what was my dream again grrrrrrrrrr?

No comments: