My True Love

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Who TAGGED who? PART 1

BETTER LATE THAN LATER..... THIS POST ISN'T DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was tagged by a Loony who was tagged by MissMynx who was tagged by someone I don't know who and I certainly don't intend to know who tagged who...

According to Ms. Malacca, game goes like this:

• Each player must post these rules first. DONE
• Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
• People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. OK I GET IT! ....CHECK & CHECK!!!
• At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. SCRATCHING MY HEAD....THEY WILL KILL ME YOU KNOW :-/
• Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog. I GOT A HEADACHE...CAN I DO THIS TOMORROW?

Since I've IGNORED being tagged for so long, and I'm on holiday at home in KL. I'm in a surprisingly good mood, let me indulge you with some truths about me...

1. My name is Wonderkittie and I'm a SHOPPAHOLIC. I have been sober for 1 month since I'm broke, thanks to the 70% off sales!!!!!! If I can only sue the stores for putting me into this mess ... can i? Since I moved to Singapore, I need new shoes - need I say more?!




2. Don't be shocked, but I do more than just P-A-R-T-Y. Yes, it's true but don't fall off you're chair just yet. What do I do then? I'm thinking.. wait.. hmmmm.. there must be something. Ah yes I WORK too! I CAN'T STAND A DAY WITHOUT STRESS.



3. I love FOOD. Glutton is my middle name... Wonderkittie Glutton ShameOnMe. So now you know what the G stands for. For me, to really experience the places I visit is to taste local food. To sum up my favorites here in KL and elsewhere...



...LET'S NOT FORGET MY CANNED TUNA
AND MY MOST FAVORITE COMBO MEAL EVER IS ...
(and the winner is... -drum roll please!)
Mashed potatoes with gravy & Slurpee

4. I can COOK lah. Ask Looney...IT'S TRUE! Well just don't ask if she likes my cooking or not. I won a contest against housewives when I was 13, I must've fed them with my charm muwahahahahaha!

Ok...moving on to part 2 LATER :)

MissMynx, what did you say again? I can't hear you!

No comments: