My True Love

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Threesome in the City



My time in Kuala Lumpur will never be over. I just started another journey in Singapore. My heart, friends, clubbing clothes, shoes and my room shall remain. This city, in my opinion, has its irresistible charm, known for having the tallest towers (well not anymore), the best variety of food choices, the best place to go broke due to shopping, the longest traffic (you should try getting stuck at a mall area on a weekend while waiting for a cab, lugging along 6 bags of grocery), and where in the world can you chill at Planet Hollywood with sheesha! Sorry, allow me to go back to my topic which is in fact about my threesome experience in the city.

Three is a crowd, but then again there's no harm in an exciting threesome walkthrough with moi, my dear friend Chris and my Kuala Lumpur.



To kick off the foreplay, I brought Chris to Starhill Gallery where we orgasmically fooled around with lots and lots of bottles... with Chris attempting to take one for the road.







Of course I MUST pose on my luminous catwalk...







... and feel groovy with the lights of Marriot while dancing to NO MUSIC



Let's not forget the Durian Feast! Ok lah, let it be known that I'm the Food Trip Queen. If you feel like eating, CALL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE @ 1800-GLUTTON

I swore to myself that I would diet, but then I find myself salivating over some jerky.



Now this is what I call a discovery... ok I didn't discover this first. Previously shown on international news, Chis and I found the path to the motorbike whose owner has 92 cats! Ok my intro was too long because I forget the owner's name and details..hehe :P


I am still amazed that I have experienced its magic. . . There are so many things to do.. so much more to discover. I am truly, madly in love with my Kuala Lumpur.


No comments: