My True Love

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Unforwarded Chain Letter

Facebook's fun but it’s got a lot of applications I choose to ignore...and I'm a delinquent reader when it comes to the stuff people send me. My photographer friend sent me something that caught my eye..due to the fact that indeed it is something to reflect on. There's NO WAY I'm indulging myself with this chain letter by forwarding it to people I know so that my wish would come true as I have been wishing for Ricky "He Bangs" Martin he's still yet to come to SIngapore! To amuse myself ... below are my thoughts.

U KNOW U LIKE SOMEONE WHEN.....

17 You look at their profile constantly.
~ WELL IT IS TRUE IF HE DID ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING IN HIS PROFILE!

16 When you're on the phone with them late at night and they hang up, you still miss them even when it was just two minutes ago.
~ I DON'T TALK TO "THEM" ON THE PHONE..SO HOW? wow "THEM" huh

15 You read their Texts and Ims Over and over again.
~ I'M A SUCKER...I KEEP THE MESSAGES AND NEVER DELETE THEM EVEN IF MY INBOX IS FULL

14 You walk really slow when you're with them.
~ I'M NOT LONG LEGGED, GIVE ME A BREAK!

13 You feel shy whenever they're around.
~ I'M NOT SHY, JUST DON'T WANNA SAY MUCH SINCE I DON'T WANT TO BURP ACCIDENTALLY, PLUS I DON'T WANNA PUT MY FOOT IN MY MOUTH SAYING MY USUAL GIBBERISH

11 When you think about them, your heart beats faster but slower at the same time.
~ OH I THOUGHT I JUST HAVE A SIMPLE CASE OF HEART BURN DUE TO ... OVEREATING...

10 You smile when you hear their voice.
~ I ALSO DO THE SAME WHEN I SEE AN AWESOME PAIR OF SHOES! MUST BE LOVE..

9 When you look at them, you can't see the other people around you, you just see him.
~ NO COMMENT...PERIOD

8 You start listening to slow songs while thinking about them.
~ OMG... THIS IS NOT THE REASON I LISTEN TO IL DIVO AND ANDREA BOCELLI EVERY MORNING! I'M GOING BACK TO MY "IRRESISTIBLE AND KARMA" ANTHEM THEN! GOSH

7 They're all you think about.
~ THIS TELLS ME I SHOULD GET A LIFE...HOW MANY MEN IS THIS REFERRING TO? KEEPS ON SAYING "THEY"

6 You get high just from their scent.
~ I GOT A COLD SO I RELY ON MY MY NATURAL HIGH, THANK YOU

5 You realize you're always smiling when you're looking at them.
~ I'M CLUELESS...SORRY NOT APPLICABLE

4 You would do anything for them, just to see them.
~ ... YA OK TRUE TRUE TRUE BUT I REFUSE TO IRON NOR CLEAN

3 While reading this, there was one person on your mind this whole time.
~ HELLOOOOOO THE WRITER KEPT ON SAYING "THEY"

2 You were so busy thinking about that person, you didnt notice number twelve was missing
~ I WAS TOO BUSY THINKING WHY I BOTHER COMMENTING ON THIS

1 You just scrolled up to check & are now silently laughing at yourself.
~ NOT REALLY, AS I'M GLAD IT'S DONE AND OVER WITH

1 comment:

tricia said...

"you know you like someone when...." ....i was reading through that and thought it was a very familiar scene....to me!!! yes....i admit, im all those at the moment...hahaha